Here are the things I would like you to fix in order
1. fix the reload bug. Fails if command line reload has a different CWD than the CWD used to load HTMLValidator initially. Internally it needs to track absolute, not relative filenames of files being edited.
2. allow spell check when words contain tags.
3. allow spell check when words contain entities.
4. fast way to load all docs with errors or warnings in a batch into the editor for correction.
5. cleverness to avoid rescanning docs that can't possibly contain errors since they have not changed since the last successful scan.
I have reported these all before, some multiple times. I just want you to keep them in mind.