CaryD wrote:If your pages only work with IE 7 then that could be a problem. If your pages work fine with FF, Opera and Safari as well as IE 6 and 7, then you shouldn't need any new code.
MikeGale wrote:I ran some very quick tests on the site.
1) It displays differently in IE, FF, Opera and Safari.
2) It has nested tables with absolute widths.
If I was tackling it I'd probably proceed as follows:
1) Reduce table nesting, reduce number of table cells, make it more "flowing".
2) Avoid absolute sizing of table elements and other things.
3) Compact styling into a single CSS sheet.
Then I would rebuild a chosen page as simply as possible with these guidelines. Test often cross browser. (Looks can be similar but would not be identical.)
When done I'd rework the other pages into the new design.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest