version 10.0120

For technical support and bug reports for all editions of CSS HTML Validator, including htmlval for Linux and Mac.
roedygr
Rank V - Professional

version 10.0120

Post by roedygr »

I have been using version 10.120. It feels faster and smoother than any previous version. Congratulations! :D

I am trying to find where to turn on the check for missing summary in an HTML table. There are so many different configuration options, but I can't find the one where it is. Perhaps we need a search or index. I am also trying to find the place where you can assign errors a status as error, warning or message. It is hiding.
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Re: version 10.0120

Post by Albert Wiersch »

roedygr wrote:I have been using version 10.120. It feels faster and smoother than any previous version. Congratulations! :D
Great! Thanks.
roedygr wrote:I am trying to find where to turn on the check for missing summary in an HTML table. There are so many different configuration options, but I can't find the one where it is. Perhaps we need a search or index. I am also trying to find the place where you can assign errors a status as error, warning or message. It is hiding.
You should see a message for that if accessibility checking is enabled. There are messages generated for WCAG 1.0 and WCAG 2.0, and as an accessibility tip if a WCAG message about it isn't generated.
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial