Permanent activation?

For technical support and bug reports for all editions of CSS HTML Validator, including htmlval for Linux and Mac.
Frontier
Rank I - Novice

Permanent activation?

Post by Frontier »

Hi there :)

Like many others, I have received an e-mail about the new version 16. I'm still running version 15. Some times, when features are added, other features are left out because they become obsolete. Because I also want to be able to support older devices AND I have seen many Companies come and go...is it possible to buy a version of the CSE HTML validator which is either permanently activated or hard-coded with my info? I remember something about an enterprise version?
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Re: Permanent activation?

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Hello,

I can't recall anything that was removed from v16 that I think someone would not want to upgrade to v16 because of it, so you may want to take a closer look at v16.

As for a permanently activated version, we do not have that, but you can keep a copy of both the setup file (installer) and your license key (registration information email) safe so you can install and register it at any time.
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial