custom js function

For technical support and bug reports for all editions of CSS HTML Validator, including htmlval for Linux and Mac.
roedygr
Rank V - Professional

custom js function

Post by roedygr »

The recent monster Win10 update I think corrupted AppData and made CSEValidator pro stop working. I completely uninstalled it and reinstalled from scratch. I am trying to re-hook up my custom JS script, but cannot find the field to engage it. Could you please tell me where to look?

Similarly, there is a boolean to tell the batch processor NOT to remove items from the lists. Where is it?

It might be nice if all configuring menus were collected under the master Options menu item. There are so many places to look. It is hard to track whether you have looked in all of them.
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Re: custom js function

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Hello,

Sorry that update corruption happened (it is strange that it did).

Do you mean your user functions file? Batch Wizard user functions files are entering into the target list for which they are to be applied in the Target List Options tab in the Batch Wizard.

If you have a validator user functions file that applies to all validations, Batch Wizard or not, then those files are specified in the Validator Engine Options, Validator Engine->Config File page.

As for the option "to tell the batch processor NOT to remove items from the lists" I think you want the 'After validating, set process to 'No'...' option in the Batch Wizard Options, When Done page. I think I should change the default on this option to unchecked so I'll do that for the next update.

I agree there are a lot of options, but I think it is best to keep the options that only pertain to the Batch Wizard in the Batch Wizard.
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial