printing

For technical support and bug reports for all editions of CSS HTML Validator, including htmlval for Linux and Mac.
glenn huestis
Rank 0 - Newcomer

printing

Post by glenn huestis »

i try and print my html page and it will only print in a tiny size. When I go to print review i select the maximum size put it still prints in one size only. Is there a solution? :x
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Re: printing

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Are you talking about printing from CSE HTML Validator? If so, what version are you using? Thank you.
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial
glenn huestis
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Post by glenn huestis »

I am using version 9.03
Last edited by glenn huestis on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Hello,

If you change the font and font size in Options->Editor Options, Editor 1 tab, then it will affect the print font. Have you tried changing that? Also, what is your current font setting, especially point size?
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial
glenn huestis
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Post by glenn huestis »

thank you that solved the problem the font size was 10 I raised it a few points and now prints beautiful. :D
Glenn
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

glenn huestis wrote:thank you that solved the problem the font size was 10 I raised it a few points and now prints beautiful. :D
Glenn
Great! I'm glad that changing the point size fixed the problem. Please let me know if you have any more questions.