Navigating with Cursor Keys

Post anything about TopStyle here. NOTE: TopStyle has been discontinued.

Moderator: TopStyle Support

Aptronym
Rank 0 - Newcomer
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Navigating with Cursor Keys

Post by Aptronym » Tue May 10, 2011 5:29 am

Since upgrading to 4.0.0.87 this morning there seems to be a situation when you are navigating the CSS code with the cursor/arrow keys (as I do all the time), that if your cursor lands within a number (eg. width: 800px) then rather than continue on, the cursor stops and the cursor keys increase or decrease this number value. Is it possible to turn this behaviour off?

Also 'Esc' no longer seems to close the little 'helper' box which appears when you start typing a CSS attribute (I may have mis-remembered this, but I'm pretty sure Esc did use to close it...!?!) so you have to click with the mouse to get rid of it, and then continue what you were doing.

Cheers!

TopStyle Support
Rank VI - Professional
Rank VI - Professional

Re: Navigating with Cursor Keys

Post by TopStyle Support » Tue May 10, 2011 11:13 am

Aptronym wrote:Since upgrading to 4.0.0.87 this morning there seems to be a situation when you are navigating the CSS code with the cursor/arrow keys (as I do all the time), that if your cursor lands within a number (eg. width: 800px) then rather than continue on, the cursor stops and the cursor keys increase or decrease this number value. Is it possible to turn this behaviour off?
Sounds like you have enabled Firebug-mode. There's a button labelled Firebug on the Preview panel toolbar. Un-click it.

Thanks, Stefan.

Aptronym
Rank 0 - Newcomer
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Re: Navigating with Cursor Keys

Post by Aptronym » Wed May 11, 2011 5:23 am

Hi Stefan,

Aaaah - you're right, though I should probably have figured that out myself(!) Thanks for your help :-)

Cheers!