Topstyle Download page

TopStyle has been discontinued and support is no longer available. The forum is read-only. NOTE: TopStyle was not developed by the makers of CSS HTML Validator.
Roger_Cornwell
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Topstyle Download page

Post by Roger_Cornwell »

Just a niggle really, but if you agree it should not be too difficult to fix.

I have a paid version of TopStyle and upgraded to 4.0 about a year ago. The first popup I got about a new version led me to the Download page and I spent quite a while scrabbling around because this seemed to be all about downloading a free trial version and I had a paid version, dammit! I'm not particularly dim but it did take me a few minutes to realise it was probably worth downloading the software and seeing if my previous purchase would turn this into a fully functional program, which of course it did.

Would it be possible to change the wording on the download page so it recognises that some people will have a paid version that they wish to upgrade? Or maybe provide a parallel page, say upgrade.html, which the program would link to if the user had a paid version of TopStyle?
TopStyle Support
Rank VI - Professional

Re: Topstyle Download page

Post by TopStyle Support »

I have added a few lines to the download page. This should make things more obvious. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
DimitriAus
Rank I - Novice

Re: Topstyle Download page

Post by DimitriAus »

It is not downloading at all. Download stuck on Starting...