Demo ? on preview

Post anything about TopStyle here. NOTE: TopStyle has been discontinued.

Moderator: TopStyle Support

frank_s
Rank 0 - Newcomer
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Demo ? on preview

Post by frank_s »

I am currently using the Demo of TopStyle 4 and when trying to access my web site and use the preview mode I am not seeing anything in the preview pane.

I am hesitant to mention a competitor of yours and I am doing so only to let you know that it is possible to see the site.
When using the Demo of your competitor I am able to view the site so I am thinking it must be a setting in TopStyle that is not set and I am going through the settings trying to determine which one. Your software is more of what I am looking for however I would really like to have the preview.

Here are the steps I have taken to load the preview pane and the results.

1. File

2. Download from Web

3. Download from Web screen I have selected both
A. I want to download the following style sheet into TopStyle:
B. I want to download this HTML document and open it linked style sheet(s) in TopStyle
C. Entered my website address into both of the above.
D. Clicked on OK

I then see a screen which reads:

This remote file does not appear to be a CSS document (base on the CSS file extensions listed in TopStyle's Options). Do you wish to download it anyway?

Upon clicking yes it show a screen that the file is being downloaded however none are showing in the preview.

In hope this can be resolved and thank you in advance.

Frank

frank_s
Rank 0 - Newcomer
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Re: Demo ? on preview

Post by frank_s »

Love software after trying for an hour to get this to work I posted the above. This morning start the program and everything working as stated by TopStyle.