Lost program in computer crash

TopStyle has been discontinued and support is no longer available. The forum is read-only. NOTE: TopStyle was not developed by the makers of CSS HTML Validator.
wfd3wife
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Lost program in computer crash

Post by wfd3wife »

Hello,
I had sent an email previously explaining that I had TopStylePro but when my computer crashed I lost everything I had including programs. What I wanted to know is if I have to repurchase the program. I don't have the receipt that I got since it was saved in a folder on my computer that crashed. The email that I used was the one on this account, I have not heard anything back from your company and would like to know if I need to buy this program again.

Thanks,
wfd3wife
TopStyle Support
Rank VI - Professional

Re: Lost program in computer crash

Post by TopStyle Support »

You do not have to repurchase the program.

Send me your order number (or the e-mail address you used at the time of the purchase), and I'll be happy to re-send your license key.

support AT topstyle4 DOT com

Thanks!
wfd3wife
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Post by wfd3wife »

I don't have the order number, it was stored in my old computer. The email I used is this one, wfd03wife@gmail.com, thanks for taking care of this for me.

Kerrie Elliott
TopStyle Support
Rank VI - Professional

Hi Kerrie,

<wfd03wife@gmail.com> does not appear to exist in my TopStyle 4 database.

Please send me the e-mail address you used at the time of the purchase.

Thanks, Stefan.
wfd3wife
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Post by wfd3wife »

The other one that I use is: we2elliotts@sbcglobal.net
I know I purchased it otherwise I would not have had it, I started out with the free version then purchased the Pro, I wish I could get stuff off my old computer, then I would have the receipt. Sorry for all the trouble.

Kerrie
wfd3wife
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Post by wfd3wife »

Hi Support,
I have given you the only 2 addresses that I can even think of that I would have used, I guess if you can't find me then I will have to buy it again, I am hoping that is not the case so I am waiting until I hear from you again,

Kerrie
wfd3wife
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Post by wfd3wife »

Still waiting for a reply please.
Kerrie
wfd3wife
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Post by wfd3wife »

I am sorry but I really would like an answer to this one way or the other, if I have to purchase the program again I need to know. I am pretty sure it was not version 4 but I can't remember for sure, I know I purchased it in 2008. I realize I have been asking about this every day but I really need to know. I have provided you the only 2 email addresses that I would have possibly used.
TopStyle Support
Rank VI - Professional

wfd3wife wrote:The other one that I use is: we2elliotts@sbcglobal.net
I'm afraid this e-mail address does not appear to exist in my TopStyle 4 database either.
wfd3wife wrote:I know I purchased it otherwise I would not have had it
I'm not doubting your purchase, but without an order number or an e-mail address used at the time of the purchase, I simply cannot find (cannot re-send) your license key.
TopStyle Support
Rank VI - Professional

wfd3wife wrote:I am pretty sure it was not version 4 but I can't remember for sure, I know I purchased it in 2008.
In that case, I'm guessing you do not have a TopStyle 4 license. TopStyle 4 was released on May 31, 2009
wfd3wife wrote:I have provided you the only 2 email addresses that I would have possibly used.
I'm afraid both email addresses you provided me do not exist in my TopStyle 4 database.