Page 1 of 1
Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:37 am
Is there a change log of updates made in the latest update of TS (4.00.63)?
Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:54 am
FTP explorer panel
- New settings: Options (F8) > Editor > Hidden Characters
- New setting: Options (F8) > Editor > "Keep text selection when applying formatting (for example: Ctrl+B)".
- New "breadcrumbs" in the FTP explorer panel for easier navigation through (sub)directories.
- New: headers in FTP explorer panel are clickable. When you click a header, the FTP explorer panel is sorted by that particular column.
- New toolbar for the Messages tab with the following buttons:
- Export to HTML
- Disable Message
- Enable Message
- Sort by file name (ascending)
- Sort by file name (descending)
- Sort by (sub)directory name (ascending)
- Sort by (sub)directory name (descending)
- Added new HTML definition for HTML 5 (Draft Standard — 6 July 2009)
- Added new setting: convert '0px' and '0pt' values to '0'.
- Added HTML link checking (requires CSE HTML Validator)
Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:44 am
Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:01 pm
Is it possible to have some sort of online change log.
The last two updates don't appear to have any info on what has changed. The release notes seem to pertain just to 4.0 and not in the latest case 4.065.
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:40 pm
I would like to see a change log as well.
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:48 pm
I use Twitter for TopStyle changes: twitter.com/topstyle4
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:41 pm
Not a bad idea
Thanks for the quick response!
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:59 am
Twitter is fine I guess ... for those using twitter. I am wondering why the TopStyle changelog would not be on the TopStyle web site ... just a thought
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:46 pm
You can bring up TopStyle's Twitter page from withing the product itself: View > News, then click the Twitter icon on the toolbar.
Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:19 am
The Twitter page is polluted with posts about all sorts of subjects, and many aren't in English. So, finding a list of changes for a release is difficult. This translates to me to "I don't care if I sell anything."
Overall, it seems to me that development of TopStyle is stagnant, at best. This is the impression I've gotten from everything I've been able to see here.
That was my free feedback on your marketing. And who's behind "your", anyway? I am on some htmlvalidator.com forum posting about a product called TopStyle. There's a lot of room for improvement in the marketing area for this company (Is there a company? Is this someone's pet project? I don't know.)
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:37 pm
TopStyle development is not stagnant. As a matter of fact, TopStyle 5 is planned for 2010. Also, I'm frequently releasing bug fixes.
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:06 pm
That's good to know, but the results of your efforts are hard to find. No business is likely to succeed without adequate marketing efforts.
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:06 am
I'm doing the best I can, but in the end, I'm running a single guy shop with limited time and resources.
Anyway, whenever a new update is available and TopStyle prompts you about it, you can actually see the change list before you decide to download and install it. Simply click the "More Info" button.