Upgrading from topstyle 3.x to 4. Need reg code resent

TopStyle has been discontinued and support is no longer available. The forum is read-only. NOTE: TopStyle was not developed by the makers of CSS HTML Validator.
benw
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Upgrading from topstyle 3.x to 4. Need reg code resent

Post by benw »

Hi,

I have a registered version of topstyle v3.12. I want to upgrade to v4 and install on a new PC. I no longer have the registration key. (purchased over two years ago) I see on on topstyler 4 purchase page that
Existing (TopStyle 3.x) customers are entitled to a $29.95 upgrade

My question is: I want to take the upgrade option. How and where in the purchase process do I prove that I have a previously registered version. If I need it how can I get conformation from Newsgater of the v3.12 purchase?

Because as Newsgater has closed it's forum and Newsgater's topstyle 3.x replacement request form link http://newsgator.mykbpro.com/Article_C225F.aspx forwards to the topstyle4 homepage I'm stumped.

I understand from other posts http://www.htmlvalidator.com/CSEForum/v ... f=15&t=886 that Topstyle is no longer a Newsgator product and is under 'new management' so I understand why this isn't straightforward. I just need to know the process for working around it.

Many thanks.
benw
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Re: Upgrading from topstyle 3.x to 4. Need reg code resent

Post by benw »

As is always the way I found the reg code right after I posted this. So not necessary for me but might be for others in the same position.
TopStyle Support
Rank VI - Professional

Re: Upgrading from topstyle 3.x to 4. Need reg code resent

Post by TopStyle Support »

Go ahead and order yourself the upgrade. Our system will validate whether or not you're entitled to the upgrade. If you're entitled, your license key is generated and then sent to you automatically. If our system doesn't recognize your e-mail address, a human will contact you via e-mail.