too many coding color is like having no color

TopStyle has been discontinued and support is no longer available. The forum is read-only. NOTE: TopStyle was not developed by the makers of CSS HTML Validator.
lionelts
Rank III - Intermediate

too many coding color is like having no color

Post by lionelts »

hi
i don't know if many people think like me , but color syntax is usefull when the code is only focus on one language .
Since file in the server can contain many language like php asp html and CMS code asp is not a languge since asp could use VB , C#) , I think simplicity if the best choice for composite language file . In a way there something to take care for this language is the way comment are write and how code comment like "< ? --> this--> " could be misinterpret when file are load in a editor or editor change the original code !!

Here a way i ll hope to see code color for composite language file

i hope it ll make sense
regard's
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gabba
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Re: too many coding color is like having no color

Post by gabba »

Would agree with this 100%, reading large pages of code with so many colours is very hard...
TopStyle Support
Rank VI - Professional

Re: too many coding color is like having no color

Post by TopStyle Support »

TopStyle 5 color coding is based upon Solarized because it has been tested in many GUI applications on color calibrated displays in a variety of lighting conditions: http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized

However, you're free to change the color coding here: Options (F8) > Editor > Color Coding.