Forum RSS Feed

For general web development questions that are not specifically related to CSS HTML Validator. This includes (but is not limited to) general HTML, CSS, Accessibility, JavaScript, and SEO questions.
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Forum RSS Feed

Post by Albert Wiersch »

We've added a new RSS feed so you can easily keep up to date with the latest discussion on the CSE HTML Validator Support Forum. To take advantage of this, please add the following RSS feed to your feed reader:
http://www.htmlvalidator.com/CSEForum/rss.php

Of course this assumes that you use RSS feeds. RSS feeds enable you to quickly read and gather information from hundreds of web sites - without having to visit them. The RSS reader software "pulls" the information to your computer. To read RSS feeds, we recommend FeedDemon, but many free options are available. Here is a link to a list of RSS feed readers:
http://www.snapfiles.com/shareware/misc ... aders.html
Last edited by Albert Wiersch on Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial
TomasF
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Post by TomasF »

Excellent, I've kinda lost touch with HTML Validator updates lately (not enough time for web development :( ), but now I'll be able to keep up using my precioussss FeedDemon
\\TomasF
0alva
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Post by 0alva »

Excellent news! I have been looking forward to this for a while. I have 98 feeds in my reader now.
maxbucksov
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Re:

Post by maxbucksov »

0alva wrote:Excellent news! I have been looking forward to this for a while. I have 98 feeds in my reader now.
98 feeds :) I wonder who has time to read that many :) I try to keep the number of feeds down to reasonable, so that I can read fast & without any tense... but yep - feeds are great!