option to allow multi-line quotes

Post here if your topic is about CSS HTML Validator but doesn't fit in another forum.
dbrooks
Rank 0 - Newcomer

option to allow multi-line quotes

Post by dbrooks »

The above is referenced in an error message I received from the Pro edition (v9) and referred me to the Validator Engine options. However, there are scores of options in that section and I can't find the switch or flag to accomplish this. Can someone help by pointing me to the exact spot?

TIA.

- db
-- <br>
David Brooks<br>
dbrooks@vertgame.com<br>
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Hello,

The "Allow multi-line quotes" option is in the Validator 2 tab of the Validator Engine Options (second option down the second column in the Miscellaneous Options box) in v9.0. I hope this helps!
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial
dbrooks
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Post by dbrooks »

Thanks, Albert! It doesn't surprise me that you were the one who answered . . . your program has grown so complete that the options available can be a little bit intimidating. :-)
-- <br>
David Brooks<br>
dbrooks@vertgame.com<br>
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

dbrooks wrote:Thanks, Albert! It doesn't surprise me that you were the one who answered . . . your program has grown so complete that the options available can be a little bit intimidating. :-)
You're welcome!

I understand how all the options can be a bit overwhelming. Sometimes I even forget that CSE HTML Validator can do something or already has some feature (like something I had added awhile ago and had since forgotten). :lol:
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial