Will version 10 work with third-party programs?

Post here if your topic is about CSS HTML Validator but doesn't fit in another forum.
Enigma
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Will version 10 work with third-party programs?

Post by Enigma »

Hi,

now that the release version is out, I'd really like to upgrade to version 10. Before I do so, I'd like to know if the new version is expected to work with third-party programs - I'm using NuSphere PhpED where CSE HTML Validator is integrated right into the UI. Do you know if this will work right now (or if you don't know for sure, do you expect it to work) or should I wait for a new version of PhpED that explicitly supports CSE HTML Validator 10?

Thank you very much in advance for your judgement!

Cheers,
Jan
Press any key to continue, or any other key to cancel.
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Re: Will version 10 work with third-party programs?

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Hi Jan,

I expect v10 to work with third-party programs as nothing should have changed to affect it. If you have any problems, then please let me know. Also, if it works (as it is expected to), then please confirm.

Thanks!
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial
Enigma
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Post by Enigma »

Hi Albert,

I just upgraded to version 10 and performed a quick test in PhpED. Everything seems to work just fine. :D

Thank you very much for your help - and for the new version! :wink:

Cheers,
Jan
Press any key to continue, or any other key to cancel.
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Enigma wrote:I just upgraded to version 10 and performed a quick test in PhpED. Everything seems to work just fine. :D

Thank you very much for your help - and for the new version! :wink:
Great! Thanks for letting me know. I'm glad that the new version is working fine.
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial