Any hosting provider that offers PHP 7 support?

For general web development questions that are not specifically related to CSS HTML Validator. This includes (but is not limited to) general HTML, CSS, Accessibility, JavaScript, and SEO questions.
oliverusselldev
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Any hosting provider that offers PHP 7 support?

Post by oliverusselldev »

I own few websites that were developed on PHP 5.6. I am thinking of migrating all of them to PHP 7, which I have heard is quite better in performance than the previous version. However, I have no idea how site migration is done. I need a hosting provider that supports PHP 7 based websites and will help me in migrating my websites. Can I get any recommendations?
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Re: Any hosting provider that offers PHP 7 support?

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Hello,

Are you having performance problems with your sites? Have you contacted your service provider and told them that and asked about PHP 7? That's what I would do first... unless you are not happy with them and don't want to stay with them anyway.
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial
oliverusselldev
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Post by oliverusselldev »

Hi Albert,

The problem is their support team. Sometimes I get the feeling they are a bunch of lazy guys. I don't want to trust them with the migration of my website even if they support PHP 7.
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

I see. I have heard good things about "pair Networks". I don't use them myself as I run my own Linux server but you may want to contact them and see if they can provide what you want.
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial