Results Window question and suggestion

For topics about current BETA or future releases, including feature requests.
John Zeman
Rank III - Intermediate

Results Window question and suggestion

Post by John Zeman »

Albert I'm kind of embarrassed to even bring this up after using your fine program for so many years now.

About an hour ago in the results window I closed the panel over on the far right side, the panel which shows the current message in word wrap mode. Now I want to turn that little word wrap message window back on but for the life of me I can't figure out how?

I'm posting this in the beta forum since I've been using the beta (Pro version, beta 3 by the way), but I can't find that little window when I go back to 8.04 either.

Anyway, the suggestion I have is would it be possible to put another little button over on the far side of the results window so that little word wrap window could be easily toggled on and off like the other windows?

Thanks,

John
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Hi John,

You can toggle it with View->Windows->Message. It is an important little window! Adding a button for it sounds like a good idea. I'll put it on my to-do list. :)
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial
John Zeman
Rank III - Intermediate

Post by John Zeman »

Thanks Albert, I just knew it was going to be a simple solution like that, but for the life of me I couldn't find it on my own. Probably because I never thought of that little window being called a "messages" window before (even though that's exactly what it says). :oops:

John
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Hi John,

No problem. :)

I've added a new little "M" button in BETA 4 on the right of the Results Window that lets someone easily toggle the Message Window on or off.
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial