ICRA meta tag

For technical support and bug reports for all editions of CSS HTML Validator, including htmlval for Linux and Mac.
webchief
Rank 0 - Newcomer

ICRA meta tag

Post by webchief »

ICRA sends me this to put in the head:

<link rel="meta" href="http://localhost/labels.rdf" type="application/rdf+xml" title="ICRA labels"/>

but the Validator says:

Comment: An ICRA label (a rating "meta" tag) was not found in the "head" section of this document...

so, I'm confused.

Tom
Lou
Rank V - Professional

Post by Lou »

Me to!

<link rel="meta" href="./labels.rdf" type="application/rdf+xml" title="ICRA labels" />

When I use the ICRA 'Check our label' on my web page they give me an oky doky using this link.

CSE oversite of the "new" ICRA format?
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Yes, CSE is not recognizing the new format. I'll work on a fix for the next update. Thanks for reporting this!
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Hello all,

If you are using v7.00, then please try this configuration file update to address the ICRA label issue and let me know how it works:
http://www.htmlvalidator.com/htmlval70cfg.zip
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial
Lou
Rank V - Professional

Post by Lou »

Tada! Albert It works fine. The warnning is resolved.

There was also a copy of htmlval70.cfg hidden in

C:\Documents and Settings\Lou\Application Data\AI Internet Solutions\CSE HTML Validator\7.0\

with only me on the PC I deleted all old copies and changed the "default configuration file" option. Multi user setups may need to change the copies in each users \Application Data\ area.

Thank you for the fix.
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Lou wrote:Tada! Albert It works fine. The warnning is resolved.

There was also a copy of htmlval70.cfg hidden in

C:\Documents and Settings\Lou\Application Data\AI Internet Solutions\CSE HTML Validator\7.0\
Thanks. I need to make a note of that in the readme file that comes with the new configuration file. Most people will probably also have to replace the configuration file in the Application Data folder with the new one.
Moritz
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Post by Moritz »

Works great for me! Imagine my chagrin when I go to label a new site, and they've changed their format! First stop, here, and boom, a solution already available. Thanks a lot Albert, you do great work!!! 8)
webchief
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Way Cool!

Post by webchief »

We'd never see the vast majority of software developers react this fast. Thanks!