Batch wizard message

For technical support and bug reports for all editions of CSS HTML Validator, including htmlval for Linux and Mac.
moganero
Rank II - Novice

Batch wizard message

Post by moganero »

I have just update to the latest vesrion and I'm getting the following when I run the Batch Wizard. This is the file that opens in my browser - should it be giving this a sa message? It wasn't previously.
Important Messages/Errors From Job Run (1)
Report file is "C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\AI Internet Solutions\CSE HTML Validator\14.0\batchreport.html".
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Re: Batch wizard message

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Yes, it's fine. It's a new message added recently. I thought it would be helpful to display the resulting report file with full pathname so it is clear where the report is. Plus, the filename can be copied and pasted to the clipboard if desired.
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial
moganero
Rank II - Novice

Post by moganero »

helpful to display the resulting report file with full pathname
Definitely, I've lost track of the number of times I have accidentally shut the browser window and then wondered where the report file is!
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

moganero wrote:Definitely, I've lost track of the number of times I have accidentally shut the browser window and then wondered where the report file is!
That sounds like something similar that happened to me, which is why I added the message. :D
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial