Learning PHP, MySQL & JavaScript: With jQuery, CSS & HTML5

For general web development questions that are not specifically related to CSS HTML Validator. This includes (but is not limited to) general HTML, CSS, Accessibility, JavaScript, and SEO questions.
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Learning PHP, MySQL & JavaScript: With jQuery, CSS & HTML5

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Here's a book recommendation for those who want to get started or brush up their skills with a variety of web technologies including PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, and HTML. Let's just say there's a lot in this book!

Learning PHP, MySQL & JavaScript: With jQuery, CSS & HTML5 by Robin Nixon

This is the 4th edition which just came out this month (December, 2014).

I was a technical reviewer for this book, and I used CSE HTML Validator while doing so to check and test many of the examples.

I took a photo of the front and back of the book, shown below.

Other books I recommend for learning HTML, CSS, PHP, and JavaScript are listed here:

Learn HTML and CSS

They include these books by Robin Nixon:
  • HTML: 20 Lessons to Successful Web Development - includes online video tutorials
  • CSS & CSS3: 20 Lessons to Successful Web Development - includes online video tutorials
  • PHP: 20 Lessons to Successful Web Development - includes online video tutorials
  • JavaScript: 20 Lessons to Successful Web Development - includes online video tutorials
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial
Lou
Rank V - Professional

Re: Learning PHP, MySQL & JavaScript: With jQuery, CSS & HTM

Post by Lou »

Maybe I should replace my 1st edition ;)
Lou
Say what you will about Sisyphus. He always has work.