With some tinkering, this was able to work for me. I could not use Target List
-> 'Process ONLY these targets'
; rather going into the .lst
file and changing it to include the processonlystrings
keyword with the sites listed as shown below.
Code: Select all
<options htmlreportfilename="C:\Reports\HTMLValidator\site.com\index.html" optionflags="131070" excludestrings="*.js;*.js*;*g=*;*m=*;*t=*;f=*;search_text=*;type=*;csid=*;start=*;*bootstrap*;*jquery.*;*jquery-ui*;*animate.css" processonlystrings="*://site.com*;*://subdomain.site.com*" />
<target flags="1069547668" target="https://site.com/" fllimitto="">
<fiec flags="0" agent="ISC" url="https://site.com/" />
This may just be a user error, but every time I removed the string inside fllimitto to look like this fllimitto=""
if I saved 'Process ONLY these targets'
from the Batch Wizard UI, it would overwrite my fllimitto setting with whatever the target site was, which is why I had to edit the configuration all manually through the .lst
I did have some odd behavior, which was that, prefixed to site and subdomain.site, I could not use https://site.com
; instead, having to switch to *://site.com.