parallelism

For topics about current BETA or future releases, including feature requests.
roedygr
Rank V - Professional

parallelism

Post by roedygr »

It would be nice if all error messages were treated the same way in turns of turning them off or downgrading them to message.

Sometimes you don't deal with a certain class of error just yet.
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Re: parallelism

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Can you provide more specifics about the messages in question? For example, I may be able to add a message ID to a message that you'd like to disable or change using a message ID, but I would need to know the exact text of the message.

Some messages I am reluctant to give a message ID to because they are serious and disabling them or changing them is not a good idea.
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial
roedygr
Rank V - Professional

Post by roedygr »

I will keep an eye out for specific examples. On some errors the ability to convert an error to a warning or message is grayed out.
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

roedygr wrote:I will keep an eye out for specific examples. On some errors the ability to convert an error to a warning or message is grayed out.
That's probably because it's missing a message ID. The next time you see such a message that you want to change to a warning, please copy and paste the full message text in a reply to this forum topic and I'll see if I can add a message ID to it to enable that functionality in the next update.
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial