Bottom Results info messages.

For topics about current BETA or future releases, including feature requests.
Wombat
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Bottom Results info messages.

Post by Wombat »

I believe this to be the correct forum for feature requests. So far CSE has proved to be an invaluable tool, well thought out and packed with options and info.

However I do experience a lot of frustration with the very long lines of info applied to each result record (bottom window/pane). Of course the amount of info is excellent but to have to copy ALL messages and paste into a text file just to read the entirety of one is a pain. Even to just copy one line would be a pain and just as unproductive.

So could there be, in a future update, perhaps a double click option on a single message line which WRAPS that line for full readability / visibility or maybe just wraps all viewed message lines... only applicable to the messages window currently viewed.

Regards, 'imself.
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Re: Bottom Results info messages.

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Hello,

I'm sorry for the trouble. Are you using the Message Window? The purpose of that window is to show the full message(s). Please make sure there is a check mark by the 'View->Windows->Message' option. Does this solve the problem?
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial
Wombat
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Post by Wombat »

Don't apologise. And as it turns out I had not even noticed that option and YES now it works a treat. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

'tis a great program.

Regards, 'imself (Aveagoodweegend!).
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Great! :D
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial