Texting around tables

For general web development questions that are not specifically related to CSS HTML Validator. This includes (but is not limited to) general HTML, CSS, Accessibility, JavaScript, and SEO questions.
John T
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Texting around tables

Post by John T »

I have a 2x2 block of photos in table form. It only fills half the page.... I want to fill the rest of the page with text that is not related to the pictures/tables. Any suggestions....

:shock:
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Re: Texting around tables

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Have you tried using a layout table? That seems to be the easiest solution and the one that comes to mind first.

Put your 2x2 block of photos table in another, bigger layout table. In the bigger layout table, have table cells where you want your content.
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial
worrall
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Post by worrall »

The quote given by the admin is pretty interesting and it is true if we want to increase the layout length the only thing we can do is to just increase the table length.I have the one and i got the result i hope you will get get benefited by the admins post. Thanks to admin..
SandraCher

Post by SandraCher »

I think he can also use cell padding and cell spacing also to make the table look more perfect with not much spaces. What do you think?
John Zeman
Rank III - Intermediate

Post by John Zeman »

Or float the table or individual images and let the text wrap around them?