New CSE HTML Validator plug-in for EmEditor

Post here if your topic is about CSS HTML Validator but doesn't fit in another forum.
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin
Site Admin

New CSE HTML Validator plug-in for EmEditor

Post by Albert Wiersch »

EmEditor now has a plug-in that provides integrated support for CSE HTML Validator.

UPDATE 2008-06-20: Version 7.01 of the plug-in now supports link checking from within EmEditor.

EmEditor Professional, a text editor for Windows, supports JavaScript or VBScript macros, Unicode, plug-ins, syntax highlighting (including embedded scripts in HTML, ASP, and PHP files), drag-and-drop, and menu and keyboard customizations. The new version supports not only JavaScript and VBScript for the text editing macros, but also PerlScript, PHP, Python, Ruby, and other languages as long as the script engines you want to use are installed. EmEditor Professional can be integrated with CSE HTML Validator v8.0+ using the new plug-in.

EmEditor:
http://www.emeditor.com/

Plug-in:
http://www.emeditor.com/modules/mydownl ... =4&lid=202
Last edited by Albert Wiersch on Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ajanet
Rank 0 - Newcomer
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Post by ajanet »

Albert,
Can you make plugin for Gridinsoft Notepad (notepad.gridinsoft.com) ?
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

ajanet wrote:Albert,
Can you make plugin for Gridinsoft Notepad (notepad.gridinsoft.com) ?
Unfortunately I don't have time to. I'm hard at work on v9.0 and trying to get some issues addressed.

Also, I didn't make the plug-in for EmEditor. If you want to contact someone from Gridinsoft and ask them to make one then I'd be happy to assist them.
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

There is now a new version of the EmEditor plug-in that adds link checking support.

Download EmEditor CSE HTML Validator plug-in