List of excluded keywords

For general web development questions that are not specifically related to CSS HTML Validator. This includes (but is not limited to) general HTML, CSS, Accessibility, JavaScript, and SEO questions.
John Van Duffel
Rank 0 - Newcomer

List of excluded keywords

Post by John Van Duffel »

One of the many good features of CSE HTML Validator is the "Keywords count" function. It is even possible to exclude certain words by using the field "Exclude these words" via Validator Engine Options -> Search Engine.

Unfortunately the corresponding field is only one line high, which makes it difficult to check and edit excluded keywords (we have over 200 for the moment).

Could you make the screen presentation of "Exclude these words" bigger with more lines and a vertical scroll bar?
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Re: List of excluded keywords

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Hi John,

I'm glad you like that feature. I'll see if there is anything I can easily do to address this for v11. In the meantime, one solution might be to use Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C to copy it, then paste it into an editor, edit it, then copy and paste it back.

UPDATE: I switched the control to a memo so you can greatly expand the field. This will be in v11. Thank you for the suggestion!
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial