ChatGPT and SEO Article

For general web development questions that are not specifically related to CSS HTML Validator. This includes (but is not limited to) general HTML, CSS, Accessibility, JavaScript, and SEO questions.
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

ChatGPT and SEO Article

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Are you doing SEO work? It looks like ChatGPT can help with that. Good article.

https://www.softwarepromotions.com/news ... t-and-seo/
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial
Elyixx
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Re: ChatGPT and SEO Article

Post by Elyixx »

Thanks for the post. Do you know any more AI like ChatGPT that may be helpful for SEO? Thank you once again.
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Elyixx wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:30 am Thanks for the post. Do you know any more AI like ChatGPT that may be helpful for SEO? Thank you once again.
I have not (yet) spent too much time with "AI search". What I did use and found somewhat helpful (so far) is the Bing "AI chat/search" with the Edge browser (Ctrl+Shift+. in Microsoft Edge).
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial
bpriddy
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Post by bpriddy »

Regarding SEO content, I use ChatGPT4 +. I edit this text according to standard SEO rules and try to find more suitable, easier words. In this way, I make the content more accessible to the readers.

Also, keep in mind that translation is also important if speaking about SEO. If you want to get into SERP's top ranks, you have to adapt your site to different languages. For this part, I use this website localization service that dows the job by providing an accurate translation. It's cheap and convenable.
http://www.odessa-tx.gov