Batch Wizard

For topics about current BETA or future releases, including feature requests.
paulp575
Rank IV - Intermediate

Batch Wizard

Post by paulp575 »

Would it be possible to add the capabiliy to open the Batch Wizard from a shortcut?

I'm using the batch wizard more and more. To get to it I have to click on Start - Programs - Web Tools - HTML Validator. Then Press F2 just to open the Batch Wizard.

Yes, I could put a shortcut (to HTML Validator) on my desktop, but I'd still have to press F2 to get there! I like a 'clean' deskto, i.e., no icons!

Thanks,

Paul
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Hello,

What about using cmdlineprocessor.exe -b? It doesn't work now, but I could potentially add it for v8.0. Then you could create a shortcut, even with a Shortcut key and it would load CSE HTML Validator Pro and open the Batch Wizard.
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial
paulp575
Rank IV - Intermediate

Post by paulp575 »

Albert Wiersch wrote:Hello,

What about using cmdlineprocessor.exe -b? It doesn't work now, but I could potentially add it for v8.0. Then you could create a shortcut, even with a Shortcut key and it would load CSE HTML Validator Pro and open the Batch Wizard.
That would definitely solve my request!

thanks,

Paul
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

paulp575 wrote:That would definitely solve my request!

thanks,

Paul
Great. That shouldn't be too hard to get into v8.0. :-)
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

I've just finished adding the ability to open the Batch Wizard with cmdlineprocessor.exe -b so it should be available with CSE HTML Validator Professional ALPHA/BETA 1. :-)