Batch Wizard Issue

For technical support for all editions of CSS HTML Validator. Includes bug reports.
jcarig
Rank 0 - Newcomer
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Batch Wizard Issue

Post by jcarig »

I am newbie so please bear with me. I am trying to validate a local site using the batch wizard by entring only the base url. I follow the directions on the help page and it works once, then not again.

What am I doing wrong? It is extremely frustrating! HELP!!!!!

Albert Wiersch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Batch Wizard Issue

Post by Albert Wiersch »

jcarig wrote:I am newbie so please bear with me. I am trying to validate a local site using the batch wizard by entring only the base url. I follow the directions on the help page and it works once, then not again.

What am I doing wrong?
Hello,

Sorry, I don't understand exactly what is happening. What do you mean by it doesn't work again? What are you doing and what is the program doing when you try again?

jcarig
Rank 0 - Newcomer
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Post by jcarig »

What I am trying to do is validate my whole site by only entering my home URL into Batch Wizard (F2 CTRL-U -enter URL; F5 Follow Links is checked; F4 Validator; and then F6 to run). The first time I try it, it runs fine. It finds all of the linked files, and validates my entire site. However, when I repeat the process, it only validates the home URL. I hope that makes sense.

Albert Wiersch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Hello,

Can you email me the Batch Wizard Target List file as an attachment? Please send it to support@htmlvalidator.com. Also, what version of CSE are you using? I will try to reproduce the problem.