I need a coding pro to help me!

For general web development questions that are not specifically related to CSS HTML Validator. This includes (but is not limited to) general HTML, CSS, Accessibility, JavaScript, and SEO questions.
taxilady7
Rank 0 - Newcomer

I need a coding pro to help me!

Post by taxilady7 »

I am not a professional for coding, but have been trying to find someone who has this knowldge to fix my problems! It is causing my site to not be seen properly on the web searches! And not being able to get the traffic I need from it!
My income is very, very limited, so please be kind to me! I down loaded the free trail from here, but don't understand what I am suppose to do to fix these error problems.

Any helpers out there??? PLEASE! I am drowning? DEB
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Re: I need a coding pro to help me!

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Hello,

You should be able to get some help on the forums if you can post specific questions with all the details and links needed to understand the problem.

Also, be aware that even if you have a technically perfect website, it can still be difficult to get traffic, especially if it's new.
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial
taxilady7
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Post by taxilady7 »

I already put a post on the forum and never got a response? Why don't you have an 800 number to talk to a human to get the help we need?
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

taxilady7 wrote:I already put a post on the forum and never got a response? Why don't you have an 800 number to talk to a human to get the help we need?
What is the link to the forum post that you did not receive a response?

Sorry, we do not have an 800 number because our support is provided primarily via email and this forum.
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial