Master Link Report won't show all links

For technical support and bug reports for all editions of CSS HTML Validator, including htmlval for Linux and Mac.
DimitriAus
Rank I - Novice

Master Link Report won't show all links

Post by DimitriAus »

It looks like This Master Link Report shows bad and warning links only. It ignores 'include all' in link report. All links shown, though, under each document section, not on Master Report page.
What I need exactly is more: I discovered the difference of total links number after a website editing. I cannot see why, there should be no difference, all links are good. Which links added or removed ? So ideally it should be a list of all links, good and bad, which I can export and compare with the previous result.
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Re: Master Link Report won't show all links

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Hello,

If I understand correctly, you want to extend the Master Link Report to also include non-error and non-warning links?

If this is what you want then I can look into adding an option to include those additional links in a future release.

Also, how important is this to you? It will help me decide the priority to give this feature during development.

Please confirm. Thank you.
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial