odd error - nav (0092) generated an error...

For technical support and bug reports for all editions of CSS HTML Validator, including htmlval for Linux and Mac.
ray.evans
Rank 0 - Newcomer

odd error - nav (0092) generated an error...

Post by ray.evans »

Installed the latest update (22.0004), replacing my previous installation.

Ran the batch wizard against site, and every page has the following error:

Code: Select all

The start tag name program for the element "nav (0092)" generated an error while executing: 2012051801: bad token ',' where expression or function expected (source: ...4 { if isAccEnabled { MessageEx(21| [[[ , ]]] 2011113000,MSG_WARNING,4,'The "'+Current...) [MSGID:NONE]
In the previous version, the nav generated a warning (template contains more than one nav region), and I could ignore/hide the error in the report.
With the new current version I cannot do this - the Message options are disabled.

Any way to restore this functionality?
The error itself seems like something from within the CSE HTMLValidator perhaps...
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Re: odd error - nav (0092) generated an error...

Post by Albert Wiersch »

Hello,

I'm sorry for the trouble. This is a bug in the 2022/v22 config file. I've fixed this for future updates.

You can wait until the next program update is released or download the updated config file here:
https://www.htmlvalidator.com/2022/htmlvalV220cfg.zip

Please see the "readme" file in the above ZIP file for installation instructions.
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial
ray.evans
Rank 0 - Newcomer

Post by ray.evans »

Thank you Albert, the new cfg worked perfectly :D
Albert Wiersch
Site Admin

Post by Albert Wiersch »

ray.evans wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:42 am Thank you Albert, the new cfg worked perfectly :D
Great! :D
Albert Wiersch, CSS HTML Validator Developer • Download CSS HTML Validator FREE Trial