Firefox Extension for CSE HTML Validator
The HTML Validator by Marc Gueury for Firefox extension (new window) supports recent versions of CSE HTML Validator (v10.02 or greater, any edition). In the options, choose CSE HTML Validator for the Algorithm (highlighted in the screen shot). View the page source to see the validation results.
- Make sure the extension version you're using is compatible with the version of Firefox you're using.
- When using CSE HTML Validator with this Firefox extension, you may need to click on the extension's icon to get the validation results. This improves performance by only validating when you want to see the validation results.
- As of 2015-03-23, we're aware of some issues with this extension and the latest version of Firefox, and have contacted the extension developer to try to resolve them:
- The 'Options' button for CSE HTML Validator doesn't work
- A possible mismatch between the shown source and the validation results
- The validation results may not always display